Château Pey de Pont is located in Civrac en Médoc, 5km from Lesparre, in the Médoc winegrowing area. In 1950, Mr. Jean Reich purchased Château Pey de Pont, classified a Cru Bourgeois in 1932. His son, Henri Reich, started working on the estate with his father in 1974 and continued to deliver grapes to the Bégadan cooperative cellars. In 1997, Olivier and Laurent joined their father in setting up EARL Henri REICH et Fils. They remodeled existing buildings to set up a winery and barrel-ageing cellar. They continued to send part of each harvest to the Cave Saint-Jean cooperative, until the 1997 vintage.
Today, "Château Pey de Pont" is entirely made and bottled on the estate, using grapes from their 36-hectare vineyard. The 36-hectare vineyard is located in two villages in the Médoc, Bégadan and Civrac. Three generations of the family have worked hard to extend their estate.